This is a direct citizenship program offered by Antigua and Barbuda which allows individuals to obtain a second passport by making a investment contribution in a prescribed amount.
Facts about Antigua and Barbuda
Capital: St. John’a 28,000
Language: English, local dialects
Currency: East Caribbean dollar
Industry: Antigua and Barbuda grows fruits, cotton, bananas and vegetables; they also rear livestock.
** The processing time for citizenship applications currently ranges 4 months. **
Benefits of becoming passport holder of the Antigua and Barbuda are as follows:
- Fast processing within 3-4 months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 26 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years;
- No requirement to travel to Antigua and Barbuda during the application process;
- No interview, education or managerial experience required;
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries including the Europe’s Schengen Zone, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and others;
- No tax on worldwide income.
1. Single Applicant can invest $200,000.00 (USD) to obtain second citizenship and passport of Dominica
2. Applicant + Spouse OR an Applicant & two minor children can invest $200,000.00 (USD) obtain second citizenship and passport of Dominica
3. Applicant + 4 Dependants (husband, wife, and two children under 18 years of age) can invest $200,000.00 (USD).
4. Family of 5 or more can invest $250,000.00 USD
*Investment contributions must be made after the pre-approval of the Citizenship Application.