This is a direct citizenship program offered by Grenada (“The Spice Island”) which allows individuals to obtain a second passport by making an investment contribution in a prescribed amount.
Facts about Grenada:
Money: EC$ 2,7 = US$ 1
Member of United Nations
Capital: St George’s 20 000
Language: English + French patois (Creole)
Member of the British Commonwealth and CARICOM
** The processing time for citizenship applications currently ranges 4 months. **
Benefits of becoming passport holder of the Grenada are as follows:
- No requirements to travel to Grenada during the application process;
- No interview, education or management experience required;
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries including Europe’s Schengen zone, and Canada.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years;
- Inclusion of dependent parents above 65;
- No physical residency requirements;
1. Single Applicant can invest $200,000.00 (USD) to obtain second citizenship and passport of Grenada
2. Applicant + Spouse OR an Applicant & two minor children can invest $200,000.00 (USD) obtain second citizenship and passport of Grenada
3. Applicant + 4 Dependants (husband, wife, and two children under 18 years of age) can invest $200,000.00 (USD).
4. Applicant + over 4 Dependants can invest $200,000.00 plus $25,000.00 per additional after the third dependant.
*Investment contributions must be made after the pre-approval of the Citizenship Application.