At Azimi Immigration we have worked on an abundant EB1-A Visa files with a high success rate. We are available to evaluate your potential case today. Please contact us today for a consultation to assess your eligibility.
This visa program is for those individuals that possess an extraordinary ability in arts, education, business, athletics and sciences and who wish to obtain permanent residence in the United States. To be eligible under this visa program these minimum requirements must be satisfied by the applicant:
1) Sustained national or international acclaims for his/her achievements
2) Potential applicant must have the intention to enter the United States to continue to work in their chosen field that they have achieved acclaim.
3) Prove that their presence in the United States would benefit the United States Fortunately, under this visa program, potential applicants are not required to have a job offer or a prospective employer, however, they must have the intention to continue to “work” in their chosen field.
The potential applicant must have sustained national or international recognition in her field and must provide evidence that they have sustained recognized achievements in their field.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services indicates that proof of at least three of the following is required as evidence of extraordinary ability:
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
- Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
- Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
- Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
- Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts
At Azimi Immigration we have worked on an abundant EB1-B Visa files with a high success rate. We are available to evaluate your potential case today. Please contact us today for a consultation to assess your eligibility.
This visa program is intended to attract professors or researchers who have acclaimed international recognition or status in their respect academic fields of study and who wish to obtain permanent residence in the United States. To become eligible and apply under this visa program, potential candidates must be aware of the following minimum requirements:
a) International recognition as “outstanding” achievements in a specific academic field;
b) They would need a minimum of three years of experience in teaching or researching in the academic area or field of study; and
c) Have the intention to enter the United States to pursue tenure or tenure track teaching or a comparable research position at a university or other institution of higher education. To be deemed outstanding the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services indicates that proof two of the following is required:
- Evidence of receipt of major prizes or awards for outstanding achievement
- Evidence of membership in associations that require their members to demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Evidence of published material in professional publications written by others about the alien’s work in the academic field
- Evidence of participation, either on a panel or individually, as a judge of the work of others in the same or allied academic field
- Evidence of original scientific or scholarly research contributions in the field
- Evidence of authorship of scholarly books or articles (in scholarly journals with international circulation) in the field Building a strong case for satisfying the outstanding criteria
It is recommended that potential applicants provide evidence of the following to a build strong case in satisfying the outstanding criteria:
- Peer-reviewed presentations at academic symposia
- peer-reviewed articles in scholarly journals
- testimony from other scholars on the applicant’s contribution to the field
- a number of entries in a citation index citing the applicant’s work as authoritative
- Participation by the applicant as a reviewer for a peer-reviewed scholarly journal Proving International Recognition
Proving International Recognition
In order for a potential application to prove that they have attained international recognition, they are allowed to submit expert support letters that they have established international recognition.
It is important to note that an expert letter which is submitted must go beyond indicating that the potential applicant is competent in his or her field, but must indicate the potential applicant has indeed attained international recognition. The expert letter must also include a description about the expert and the qualifications of the expert.
Potential applications should obtain recommendation letters that are independent and considered “outside sources” as they further prove the potential applicant’s accomplishments.
Letters from outside and independent sources will have much more substantial impact as they are more likely to show that the potential applicant has obtained wide recognition outside of his immediate colleagues and acquaintances.
Proving Three years of Experience
For the potential applicant to prove three years of experience must prove with evidence through letter(s) from former or current employers including all the teaching and/or research activities and duties performed by the applicant. If a potential applicant is working on an advanced degree, experience in teaching or research in that regard will only be considered if she or he had full responsibility that that person taught, or if the research that was completed was then recognized as outstanding in her academic field.
Tenure or tenure track teaching or a comparable research position at a university or other institution of higher education.
Tenure or Tenure track teaching job offer would need to be obtained at a university.
Alternatively, if the potential application has a job offer for a permanent research position which is indefinite or unlimited in duration and is of continued employment, that may also satisfy this requirement of the visa program.
In addition, if the potential applicant is able to obtain a job offer from another institution of higher education (private employer) for a comparable position (meaning that the duties and description of the work to be performed) is similar to a researcher in an academic setting and is permanent, then that may also satisfy this requirement of the visa program.