At Azimi Immigration we have worked on an abundant EB-2 Visa files with a high success rate. We are available to evaluate your potential case today. Please contact us today for a consultation to assess your eligibility.
The EB-2 Visa Category has three subcategories. In the EB-2 Visa category, applicant must generally satisfy at least of the 7 criterias*:
- Official academic record showing that you have a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, school, or other institution of learning relating to your area of exceptional ability
- Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation
- A license to practice your profession or certification for your profession or occupation
- Evidence that you have commanded a salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability
- Membership in a professional association(s)
- Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations
- Other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable.
Two categories in the EB-2 Visa category (EB2(A) and EB2(B) require job offers.
EB-2 (A) is appropriate for individuals who possess an advanced degree or its equivalent such as a (bachelor’s degree and 5 years of a work experience) and a US job offer from a company requires the use of that advanced degree.
EB-2 (B) is appropriate for individuals who possess and are able to show that they have an exceptional ability* in the fields of science, art or business.
*An exceptional ability is defined by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services as “a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered in the sciences, arts, or business. &;
The third category, EB-2(C) does not require a job offer if:
The applicant(s) are able to show that it is in the US’s national interest for them to obtain legal permanent residence in the United States.
In order to fulfill the national interest requirement, the applicant will usually have to demonstrate they have an exceptional ability as described that will make them an asset.